Silver bar per 50cm long around 2mm
Type: L-A 40 SN 2mm
Silver Cadmium free braze
With 40% silver addition.
Information / info:
* Can be used on steel / copper solder connections.
* Can be used for copper / copper solder connections.
* Can be used for brass / copper solder connections.
* Assemble mechanical parts.
* For sanitary facilities, air conditioning, cooling, heating.
Piping medical fluids solder connections.
* Recommended soldering clearance: 0.1mm
* Cleaning the solder surfaces.
* Remove deletion and delete ocsied
Possibly Sanding with sandpaper or steel wool.
* Immerse the preheated bar in the etchant.
* Heat the parts to be connected.
Approximately between 640-800 degrees.
* Then melt the bar with etchant (solder powder)
Between the connectors.
* After cooling clean cleaner with water due to residues.
(Residues are generally a substance that remains after chemical reaction or mechanical processing.)
* Do not smoke and do not breathe the solder in
Solder in well-ventilated areas or
Use respiratory equipment.
* Wear protective clothing and gloves.
* In case of accident or illness, consult a doctor immediately
Melting temperature: 640-700 ° C
Made in France
Weight: 14 Gram Net.
The following descriptions, adjustments
And applications various article codes
It is forbidden to copy lower texts
Soldering rod / brazing rod
Silver rod 40% / solder wire
Soldering wire / brazing wire
Solder rod / solder rod